Friday, April 2, 2010

Getting to know thyself


It still feels weird but the notion of getting to know myself is axiomatic, when you get to start with yoga. You get to know yourself as it is. I have done yoga before, but I stopped 2 years ago. I know what I see of my body is not what I like, but it is there to remind me where I am and where I want to go. I want to stay, as long as possible, to the state of youth I was once in. I know it is not impossible to stay thin while you're still young. I saw my grandparents grew their size and were in pain just moving around, and I begin to understand now that flab will bring you also the coldness you don't feel when you were young. It is unsettling to think that you will be the one to give the ailments you will be suffering with for the rest of your life. It is scary.
I have known the benefits of yoga, and I wish to realize it once again in myself. Inspiration is where you find it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment